I combined die cut snow flakes, pop dots and embossing all in one! I used the embossing to add the Merry Christmas on the front. And I especially like how I carried the cover theme to the inside with the partial diet snow flakes along with the message.
If you are thinking of getting an embosser, just pay attention on Amazon. I got this one at over 50% off but also watch the embossing folders. Some sell for $20 each. Others are just $2. I watch and wait and then buy the $2 ones! Same goes for the snowflake die. This is from Martha Stewart and I managed to get it at 50% off at Michaels.
If you like handmade Christmas cards take some time and look through all the ones I have created over the years. Here are links to many. These started in 1984. Years before the internet and blogging!
Happy Holidays to All!
- Christmas Card 2014 - Snowy Town
- Christmas Card 2013
- My House Card Design • 2012
- DIY Santa Christmas Card 2011 * One Year Later ( a tutorial)
- DIY Christmas Card 2011
- Three Decades of Handmade Christmas Cards - 1984-2010
- DIY Christmas Cards • Truly Unique
- DIY Christmas Cards • Technology Influenced
- DIY Christmas Cards • Mixed Media
- DIY Christmas Cards • Trees as a Theme
- DIY Christmas Cards • Woven Paper Designs
- DIY Christmas Cards • Pierced Designs
- DIY Christmas Cards • Pop-up Cards