The new silhouette cut design is on the left and the original from 2005 is on the right. I hope to be adapting other designs of mine to this wonderful cutting tool. If you need ideas for handmade cards take a look through my 30 years of handcrafted designs pictured here. And here are links to a variety of other posts about my handmade cards.
- DIY Cards • Truly Unique
- DIY Christmas Cards • Technology Influenced
- DIY Christmas Cards • Mixed Media
- DIY Christmas Cards • Trees as a Theme
- DIY Christmas Cards • Woven Paper Designs
- DIY Christmas Cards • Pierced Designs
- Pop Up Christmas Cards
- Handmade Christmas Cards Through the Years
©2013 Ashbee Design, Marji Roy
Sharing this post at some of these link parties. They are worth checking out for other ideas.
Motivate Me Monday, Mop It Up Monday, Metamorphis Monday, Today's Creative Blog, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Not Just a House Wife, The Inspiration Board, Romancing on a Dime, DIY Dreamer, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Transformation Thursday, House of Hepworths, Craftberry Bush, Jennifer Rizzo, One Artsy Mama, Craftionary, Flaunt in Friday, Tater Tots and Jello, Show and Tell Saturday, DIY Showoff, The Girl Creative