I used a standard fabric shower curtain 60" x 72" for the fabric. It was just about the perfect amount of fabric. Amazon has so many neat shower curtains and this space themed one was perfect for a seven year old boy. And it cost only $20!
- I cut the shower curtain in half horizontally and sewed velcro to the top of each half.
- I attached the other half of the velcro to the bottom edge of the bed. I used double stick carpet tape and then a staple gun to attach this.
- The top half of the shower curtain fits across the large opening in the front.
- The bottom half fits along the base and wraps around behind the ladder.
- I then pinned up the bottoms and hemmed them to fit.
- I also created a slit door in the middle of the front but I don't think that was necessary.
Quick, simple and perfect for Taylor!
©2016 Marji Roy, Ashbee Design