How did you see in the New Year? We spent it visiting with family in a beautiful mountain home in New Hampshire. As a gift to our dear friend and the home owner I decided to try and use my new Silhouette to make a moose. She collects them and her home is filled with arty moose. I added this one along with the trees. the moose stands about 3" tall.
Update: The patterns for this project are now available at the Silhouette Online Store here.
©2013 Marji Roy Ashbee Design
Sharing this post at the following Link Parties:
Hope to see you there as well!
- A Bowl Full of Lemons
- Tuesday Treasures @My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Simply Sensational Tuesday @ Organizing Homelife
- DIY Dreamer
- Whatever Goes Wednesday @Someday Crafts
- Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby CreekCottage
- aka design
- House of Hepworths
- Between Naps on the Porch
- At The Picket Fence
- Fridays Unfold @ Stuff and Nonesense
- Tatertots &Jello
- Show and Tell Saturdays
- DIY Showoff
- Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
- Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
- Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
- Sweet Sharing Monday @ Sweet Anne Designs
- The Inspiration Board