I do. It is perfect for all types of cord control.
And the price is right!
Previous Posts of Interest:Check out the other posts in my Organizing Series
- Organizing • A Charging Station
- Cable Control for the Geek
- Organizing Ideas • One Year Later
- Kitchen Organizing • Measuring Tools
- Organizing Jewelry • Some Creative Ideas
- Organizing with Tension Rods
- Ideas for Garage Storage
- PVC to the Rescue • More Ideas on Storage
- IKEA Knuff Magazine Files • New Uses
- Binder Clip Explosion
- Cord Control
- Cable Clip Art Idea • A Great Solution
- Kitchen Organization • A Great Idea
©2013 Ashbee Design, Marji Roy
Sharing this post at the following Link Parties:
Hope to see you there as well!
- A Bowl Full of Lemons, Tuesday Treasures @My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Simply Sensational Tuesday @ Organizing Homelife, DIY Dreamer ,Whatever Goes Wednesday @Someday Crafts , Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby CreekCottage, aka design, House of Hepworths, Between Naps on the Porch, At The Picket Fence, Fridays Unfold @ Stuff and Nonesense, Tatertots &Jello, Show and Tell Saturdays, DIY Showoff, Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple, Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog, Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch, Sweet Sharing Monday @ Sweet Anne Designs, The Inspiration Board, Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring, I Gotta Try That