I have a couple of guidelines.
- I stick to the red,green gold color theme. Then my ribbons and bows match.
- I use the cheap curly ribbon as a base and add a sticky bow.
- I use lots of different patterns but it looks fine because there is a common color theme.
- I wear reindeer antlers or a Santa hat.
- I listen to Christmas Carols, sing a little (definitely not a talent), and dance a lot - more like prancing. I am a reindeer after all.
David made me the ribbon dispenser that saves me oodles of time. He took a scrap board, drilled holes and inserted dowels. The ribbon comes off easily with no tangling. It is a great, simple solution.
What do you do to make wrapping part of the celebration?
©Ashbee Design, Marji Roy