I think I am going to have to learn some DIY electrical skills. I just love the combination of found branches with lighting. A fairly ordinary office area jumps to a whole new design level by incorporating this unique branch for the light. This one didn't even require electrical skills to create!
Here is a bathroom application that would require a knowledge of wiring.
And then some uses are absolutely sculptural. I wouldn't have room for this but it is so full of personality. by Artist Meghan Finkel available from Touchconcept.
Previous Posts of Interest • The Branch Series • 2012
- Branches • Reshaped!
- Branches • In Bed!
- Branches • Stacks of Sticks
- Branch Whimsy
- Branches • Birch Centerpiece
- Branches • Sliced
- Branches is the Round • Wreathes, Etc.
- Branches Framed
- Putting Branches to Use • Shelf Supports
- Putting Branches to Use • Branch Hooks
- Red Dancing Sticks • DIY for the Winter Garden
- White Winter Branches
- Start With a Branch
- Collecting Branches and Twigs
- Winter Branches • A Source of Inspiration
©2012 Ashbee Design, Marji Roy