The vast majority of the doors with tree themes were more a more rustic, mountain cabin design genre. The first example below is crafted from metal and unique with the pine boughs splitting across the double door opening.
Some are more elaborately carved....
Other interesting approach is trees etched in glass panels of doors.
And other ideas could be replicated by all of us DIYers in the world...
This one is done by applying wall paper.
Previous Posts of Interest • The Branch Series • 2012
- Branch Like -Shelving
- Branch Lighting
- Branches • Reshaped!
- Branches • In Bed!
- Branches • Stacks of Sticks
- Branch Whimsy
- Branches • Birch Centerpiece
- Branches • Sliced
- Branches is the Round • Wreathes, Etc.
- Branches Framed
- Putting Branches to Use • Shelf Supports
- Putting Branches to Use • Branch Hooks
- Red Dancing Sticks • DIY for the Winter Garden
- White Winter Branches
- Start With a Branch
- Collecting Branches and Twigs
- Winter Branches • A Source of Inspiration
©2012 Ashbee Design, Marji Roy